Are you new to blogging, not quite tech-savvy or simply don’t have time? Don’t worry, I’m here! Please let me do the WordPress Theme Installation for you.
- Installation of purchased LucaThemes theme,
- Installation and setting up of theme recommended plugins,
- Adding your header/logo,
- Adding and configuring demo theme widgets,
- Adding Instagram gallery,
- Adding and setting up social icons,
- Adding and setting up MailChimp newsletter form(s),
- Adding “About me” widget & page,
- Adding “Contact me” page,
- Changing colors to match your brand (if needed),
- Importing demo content (if needed).
- Installation of WordPress.org system,
- Setting up hosting/domain,
- Installation and setting up plugins not included with theme,
- Modifying original theme design in any way
(you can still request customization here),
- Changing fonts,
- Migrating content from old blog/website,
- Adding website content other than demo data,
- Resolving issues caused by incompatible plugins,
- Resolving server related issues.
What are the requirements?
- Self-hosted WordPress.org (what is the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org?)
- Domain name connected to your WordPress website,
- Already purchased LucaThemes theme
What do I need from you?
- Access to your WordPress.org blog dashboard (how to add support account to WordPress dashboard?)
- Access to your hosting account (hosting name, your login and password)
- Full social media web addresses,
- Logo (if needed),
- Profile picture + “About me” text (both short for Sidebar Widget and long for Page)
- Login and password of your Mailchimp.com account (if newsletter forms are required).
How to purchase?
Currently all my themes and services are provided via Etsy.com and CreativeMarket.com websites. Please use “Purchase Now” button below to go to Etsy website.
What is the process?
As soon as Etsy accepts your payment and I receive valid logins, password and infos from you, I will begin installation process. Usually it is finished in under 48 hours.