Have you just started your shop, are not quite tech-savvy or simply don’t have time? Don’t worry, I’m here! Please let me do the Shopify Theme Installation for you.
- Installation of purchased LucaThemes theme,
- Adding your header/logo,
- Adding and configuring demo theme section,
- Adding Instagram gallery,
- Adding and setting up social icons,
- Adding and setting up MailChimp newsletter form(s),
- Adding “About me” page,
- Adding “Contact me” page,
- Changing colors to match your brand (if needed),
- Importing demo content (if needed).
- Setting up domain,
- Setting shop/owner specific shop settings,
- Installation and setting up plugins not included with theme,
- Modifying original theme design in any way
(you can still request customization here),
- Changing fonts,
- Migrating content from other shop/website,
- Adding website content other than demo data,
- Reconnecting apps that were installed on another theme,
- Resolving issues caused by incompatible apps.
What are the requirements?
- Shopify shop opened (installation can be done during trial period too),
- Already purchased LucaThemes theme
What do I need from you?
- Access to your Shopify shop dashboard (how to staff account to Shopify?)
- Full social media web addresses,
- Logo (if needed),
- Shop details (opening hours + short info, please refer to demo theme footer),
- Login and password of your Mailchimp.com account (if newsletter forms are required).
How to purchase?
Currently all my themes and services are provided via Etsy.com and CreativeMarket.com websites. Please use “Purchase Now” button below to go to Etsy website.
What is the process?
As soon as Etsy accepts your payment and I receive valid logins, password and infos from you, I will begin installation process. Usually it is finished in under 72 hours.